All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the
PhotoUploads - Free Photo Hosting service for any illegal or unauthorized
purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online
conduct, and copyright laws. All users
must not use PhotoUploads - Free Photo Hosting File Sharing's services to
violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any
violations will result in immediate deletion of all files PhotoUploads -
Free Photo Hosting Sharing has your IP Address on record.
All users use of PhotoUploads - Free Photo Hosting at their own risk, users
understand that files uploaded on PhotoUploads - Free Photo Hosting are not
private unless you have a free account and set the images to private, they may be displayed for others to view, and PhotoUploads - Free
Photo Hosting users understand and agree that PhotoUploads - Free Photo
Hosting cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you
nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use PhotoUploads -
Free Photo Hosting's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PhotoUploads - Free Photo
Hosting service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing
Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive,
threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or
PhotoUploads - Free Photo Hosting claims no intellectual property rights
over the images uploaded by its' users.
PhotoUploads - Free Photo Hosting will review all copyright © infringement
claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in
violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide
PhotoUploads - Free Photo Hosting with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person
authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably
sufficient to permit PhotoUploads - Free Photo Hosting to locate the
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the
material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright
owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and,
under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on
behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to us via the